Wed, Nov 22
Sun, Nov 19
Fri, Nov 17
Wed, Nov 15
OK, I can see the problem with the datepicker in bureaucracy now. This seems to be a "feature" of the underlying fullcalendar.js library, though. I'll need to investigate that a bit further.
Thanks for your comment, much appreciated! It should be fixed now, would you mind having a look again?
Yes, I had the problem with 2017-02-19e and the current hg checkout of your plugin.
Thanks for the report. I cannot reproduce this on 2017-02-29e, the interface language of davcal follows DokuWiki's language for de, en, fr and nl. There is indeed a bug regarding datetimepicker which is always English (easy fix).
Of course this breaks the localization of the calendar view itself.
Thu, Nov 9
Perfect now it works again :) I thought i made a mistake.
No problem, I introduced a nice regression - I should definitely do more regression testing before pushing updates!
Anyway, please try the latest update published just now. The problem was/is the "C:" in <C:calendar-data> which confused the XML parser - I fixed it in 447fc5d456c1.
I'm sorry to hesitate you again.
Today i was working on the dkuwiki and recognised, taht the plugin still dont work.
After that i saw teh update for webdav
I updated the webdav plugin but nothing changed.
Wed, Nov 8
OK, I'm glad you got it working. I'm pushing an update anyway just now, since you discovered a bug with this broken XML tag.
It works now!
I updated davical from version 1.1.3 to 1.1.5 about backport package made a resync and now i see the data.
So I guess there where cahnges mate for debian stretch.
Thanks for the quick response. Obvisily nothing changed i deleted brwoser cache etc.
Do you need access to my system?
OK, could you try the following:
In function clean_response (helper.php:1364), add as first line of the function:
$response = preg_replace('/xmlns[^=]*="[^"]*"/i', '', $response);
This might fix it, if not, we need to find another solution.
Thanks, that is the relevant part. The function clean_response messes the response up when davical is used (I only test against Sabre/DAV resp. NextCloud). It might take a bit until I come up with a solution, but I'll make that a high priority task.
This is helpful, although webdavclient doesn't seem to log the raw response. There seems to be an empty tag <''> which is closed by </multistatus> and that probably confuses simplexml_load_string().
Could you add the following line in helper.php on line 1126 (right before $response = $this->clean_response(...))
Hm, seems to be related to davical. Unfortunately, I can't test this since I do not have a davical installation.
Please enable debug logging and force a sync. Then, you should be able to see some XML output in the debug log - be aware that your calendar data is included here!
Actual i found this at the apache error.log